All of our events use a standard 10’x10′ booth size. Multiple booths are allowed at Holiday Market (additional fees apply).
We also offer a limited number of special discounted rates for odd-sized/placed locations:
- 2-for-1s: a double booth for the price of one
- 4-for-2s: a 20’x20′ quad-booth block for the price of a double
- 6-for-2s: a 30’x20′ booth block for the price of a double
Consult the registration forms for more information.
Layout, Fixtures & Electricity
Our layout is designed to provide everyone with a corner booth! You will have at least two sides of your standard 10’x10′ booth which will be facing an aisle/walkway. There are no partitions between booths; it is up to you and your booth neighbor to find a suitable way to separate your items. Tents are allowed but not required – feel free to be creative with your space!
We do not provide tables, chairs or any other fixtures – please bring everything needed for your setup. Table rental is offered by the convention center, but we must be contacted no later than 2 weeks prior to the event.
Electricity is available at every booth location; a flat per-connection fee is charged by the convention center, which must be paid before the hookup will be authorized.
- For 2018: the prepaid/schedule electric drop is $50 in advance, or $75 when ordered onsite/day of show.
Holiday Market booths are assigned in the following sequence:
- returning vendors who early-bird register (returning is highest priority)
- by month of registration (earlier is better)
- by vendor priority points (higher is better)
We process all vendor registrations at the conclusion of each month (July, August, etc.) until the venue is full. All registrations that month are sorted by vendor priority points to determine booth assignment preferences.
Much like reserved booths in our regular market season, returning Holiday Market Vendors can reserve their same booth location if they commit to return the following year. This early-bird registration process will occur during the Holiday Market, and concludes on the last day of the event.