Our studios are dedicated, private studio spaces intended to be used for the creation of arts and products by local artisans, startups & craftspeople. They are not retail spaces, although conducting business by appointment is permitted.
Private Studio Features:
- 24/7 access-controlled private studios
- artist lounge & common areas on each floor
- elevator for easy loading/moving of materials & finished works
- individual heating & air conditioning controls – including fresh air windows!
- commercial utility sink in most studios*
- a community of like-minded creative professionals
- includes normal water, electric** and common-area wifi internet
- private fiber optic connection available (additional fee)
- parking passes available (additional fee)
- no long-term lease required
* Studios 3F and 4F do not have private utility sinks.
** kilns and other high-consumption electrical devices require an additional usage-based surcharge.